Monday, February 11, 2013

16 weeks


I thought this was a cool video that sums up the next few weeks of the baby's development, so I decided to share it.

And then of course I need to post the weekly produce comparison.  Apparently baby is now the size of an avocado.  This avocado is rather unripe and mis-shapen, but most of the other pictures of avocados I found were sliced in half and I prefer thinking of baby in whole terms :)
Oh and I almost forgot to mention, I felt the baby moving the other day!  It was as I was slouched over at the computer and it felt like flutters and swishing... kind of hard to explain. But so cool.  Then I stayed in that position for another hour trying to feel it again but it didn't happen haha.  Since then I've felt the little guy squirming every once in a while.  I can't wait until a few weeks from now when Hunter will be able to feel it too.

No new cravings, still clinging to my chocolate milk and oranges :) I'll post a new bump picture as soon as I can get Hunter to take one with me, because there isn't enough of him on this page!

No comments:

Post a Comment