Saturday, February 2, 2013

15 weeks and growing!


Cravings this week... Chicken and chocolate milk! Mm mm can't get enough of it.  Unfortunately I have that really annoying pregnancy symptom where you get a horrible taste in your mouth, especially after eating.  But I've got a good routine going of 'eat, chew gum, eat, chew gum, repeat..."

We technically could find out the gender now but we're going to hold off, hopefully until the very end.  I'm almost 100% sure it's a girl though- I've just got a feeling.  I've heard such 'feelings' can be wrong, and often are, but I'll believe it when I see it!

Baby is approximately the size of an apple right now.  And below is a picture of what he/she looks like this week.  Since we probably aren't having any more ultrasounds unless absolutely necessary, I'm grateful we've got the internet to allow us to see how the little apple is growing and changing each week.

No comments:

Post a Comment